1. What Personal Information Do We Collect?
- Information You Provide. We receive and store information you provide in the course of business. For example, when you search for or buy a product or service, or when you supply information such as your address or phone number, we store this information. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our website, and communicating with you.
- Other Information. Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are noted. In addition, we automatically collect other information such as browser types, operating systems, the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site, and question metrics. Further, any comments or feedback you provide is stored and used to improve the quality of the user experience. Finally, we collect information about your interaction with the content on our website such as your interactions with and attempts at practice questions.
- Information from Other Sources. We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. This may include updated delivery and address information from our shippers or other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily.
2. How Do We Protect the Security of Your Personal Information?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We use a firewall to protect against unlawful intrusion.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
3. Other Websites